Have a Question?
Search our knowledge base below to easily find the answers!
The articles in this section give you all the basic information about your Will.
- Do you need guidance or can you write your Will by yourself?
- Reasons why you might want to consider using a solicitor
- Can making a will save on inheritance tax?
- Do I need a solicitor to sign or witness my Will?
- How much does it cost to write a Will?
- How do I appoint trustees in a Will?
- What happens to my estate if I die without a Will?
- How can I change or update my Will?
- Do I need a solicitor to make my Will?
- What should be included in my Will?
- Who should make a Will?
- How do I make sure that my Will is legal?
- Why make a Will?
Friends and Family
There is information in this section on all the things you need to think about related to your family and partner.
- What should I consider in my Will if I am part of an unmarried couple?
- Getting remarried and your will
- What should I consider changing in my Will if I get divorced?
- Is my Will still valid after a divorce?
- What if someone in my will dies before I do?
- Who do I need to provide for in my will?
- Will my partner get anything if I die without a will?
Everything you need to know about your property and possessions when writing your Will.
All the information here is related to how you can make gifts and choices in your Will.
- What happens if a gift in my Will fails?
- What can I say about my funeral?
- Can the executor of my will also be a beneficiary?
- Why might a gift in my will fail?
- What happens if the appointment of an executor or guardian fails?
- Who should be appointed as an executor?
- Who should be appointed as a Guardian?
- Can I leave my estate to my children if they are under 18?
- Who will take care of my children if I die without a Will?
What Happens Next
Everything you need to know about what happens when you have written your will and when it comes into action.