Morphological Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting affio.co.uk (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Morphological Ltd of 9 Belgrave Place, Brighton BN2 1EL.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site affio.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our site, use our services, place an order on our site, and/or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and information about your assets.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers,) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about the goods or services of third parties which we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you will be able to tell us when you register to use our site;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Your information and third parties
We will never sell your information to third parties.
We may transfer your information to third parties who provide technical services to us (for example website hosting) in order for us to be able to operate our site and provide our services to you. Those third parties are not entitled to make use of your information except to provide technical services to us.
We may share technical information about the way in which you use our site with analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may share anonymised and aggregated information about users of our site with selected third parties including third parties who offer goods and/or services which we feel may be of interest to you. When sharing information in this way we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals. Instead we may provide them with information about groups of our users (for example, the number of men aged over 30).
In addition we may disclose your personal information:
- if Morphological Ltd sells all or substantially all of its assets to a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.