If your will includes a trust, you must appoint trustees. To keep things simple, with an Affio will your trustees and executors will be the same people, so the same qualities of a good executor will also apply to your trustees.
Ideally trustees should be someone:
- You trust to follow the instructions you make in your will and for any trusts needed.
- Who is organised and good at paperwork.
- Willing to take on the role.
- Who will have the best interests of the beneficiaries at heart.
- Who is likely to be around after your death, so probably younger than you are.
Whatever arrangements you choose to include in your will, we’ll keep it simple, explaining everything you need to know and giving you all the information you need to make the right decisions for you.