Have a Question?
Search our knowledge base below to easily find the answers!
- Do you need guidance or can you write your Will by yourself?
- Reasons why you might want to consider using a solicitor
- Can making a will save on inheritance tax?
- Do I need a solicitor to sign or witness my Will?
- How much does it cost to write a Will?
- How do I appoint trustees in a Will?
- What happens to my estate if I die without a Will?
- How can I change or update my Will?
- Do I need a solicitor to make my Will?
- What should be included in my Will?
- Who should make a Will?
- How do I make sure that my Will is legal?
- Why make a Will?
All the information here is related to how you can make gifts and choices in your Will:
- What happens if a gift in my Will fails?
- What can I say about my funeral?
- Can the executor of my will also be a beneficiary?
- Why might a gift in my will fail?
- What happens if the appointment of an executor or guardian fails?
- Who should be appointed as an executor?
- Who should be appointed as a Guardian?
- Can I leave my estate to my children if they are under 18?
- Who will take care of my children if I die without a Will?
Friends and Family
There is information in this section on all the things you need to think about related to your family and partner.
- What should I consider in my Will if I am part of an unmarried couple?
- Getting remarried and your will
- What should I consider changing in my Will if I get divorced?
- Is my Will still valid after a divorce?
- What if someone in my will dies before I do?
- Who do I need to provide for in my will?
- Will my partner get anything if I die without a will?
What happens next?
Everything you need to know about what happens when you have written your will and when it comes into action.