The new version of our website is live today, we hope you like it! Early registration for our online service starts now, with the full platform online very soon.
New Website Live!
Try affio's online Will writing service. It's free to start!Click here to start
- Free wills month is upon us and if you happen to be 55 or over this provides you with the chance to create your will completely free of charge. If you have ever considered making a will and have been baffled by the terminology this guide will provide a fast reference for common rules and terminology in plain English. 1.What Makes A Will Valid? It must be made by a person who is of sound mind who is over 18, voluntarily and without pressure. It must be signed by 2 witnesses that are not benefic Read More »
- You may have seen notices or advertisements promoting Free Wills Month. If you are not sure what it is all about then this article will help you to understand what the Free Wills Month program is all about and learn about its benefits. Free Wills Month takes place in March and October each year and offers you the chance to prepare your will free of charge. The offer applies to those 55 years of age and older and may be used to create your first will or to create a whole new will even if you ha Read More »
- You may already know that the month of October is Free Will Writing Month. This is a great opportunity for those that haven't already prepared this vital document to do so without charge. For the entire month of October those aged 55 and over can write a will and leave their estate, assets, and valuables to their loved ones. Appoint an executor, name beneficiaries and make sure your legacy goes to the right people. There are several places where you can write your will for free during the mont Read More »
- When creating a will to document the division of an estate or assets, the tendency can be to look for a will writing service that is located close by. Historically the large majority of people have visited their town center or high street and prepared their will with a local solicitor. In fact, the term ‘will writing services near me’ scores very high for the number of searches in Google’s engine. This demonstrates that for those looking to write their will there is a common thread of seekin Read More »
- You have until June 4th to write your Will [https://www.affio.co.uk/why-should-i-use-an-online-will-writing-service] and register it for free with The National Will Register [https://www.nationalwillregister.co.uk/aboutwillregistration.aspx] using code FreeWillReg2021. The National Will Register is a trusted partner of the Law Society of England and Wales. The register is used by individuals, families, organizations, government agencies and law firms to register their will. There are over 8 mi Read More »